Wrist pain
I even don't know how it has started ,my right wrist is paining from past 3 months doctor suggested to use Belt and take vitamin deficiency tablets but of no use. I couldn't w write, eat or do anything with my right hand now. Please suggest a solution for our this.

Dr. Anjana Gupta (PT)
Physiotherapist 25 yrs exp Delhi

Thanks for asking question on Practo.I am Physiotherapist Dr Anjana I am in Practice in Greater kailash 2. The pain in wrist could be due to many conditions. It could be carpal tunnel, Dequrvance or any other conditions. You should go to physiotherapist she can assess your movts and strength in muscles Don't worry with physiotherapy sessions you will be Cured of this pain