Wrist and thumb joint pain
I have wrist and thumb joint pain. I could not lift small weights sometimes. The pain is not severe but I could feel it even while brushing. Most of the times I feel very less pain but the pain is continuous. I don't what to do.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Hello Is there only pain or associated numbness? Do you feel any weakness also?
Kindly consult for detailed evaluation and advice