Wound requires stitches?
I got a face scar in an accident and immediately after the accident i visited a nearby doc and he told that stitches might be needed but he was not a specialist and told to concern a surgeon

Thanks for the query. Thats a very limited description to make any comments. I can suggest you to see a dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. Delaying may not be a good option unless you know what the diagnosis is. Hope it helps you. I hope you consulted a surgeon instead of posting it online for some emergent help.