Wound on right testicles
While trimming hair on testicle I got a cut on right testis and bleeding started immediately so I applied turmeric powder and bleeding stopped and there is no pain but I want to know will it become a problem in future

Hello, why did you apply turmaric powder? Don't apply turmaric powed ,coffee power to wound ,it may get infected .wash wound with clean water , if its minor cut apply antiseptic ointment and leave it. If its major ,wound dressing may be required.Don't worry its will not cause any problem in the future.Be carful while trimming because scotum is thin skin with venous plexus beneath . It'll bleed heavily.