Wound on leg.
I met an accident 20 days ago. I have 2 injuries on my leg. The wound created is started to get dry. Oftenly how much it would take to heal or I am continuesly applying betadine liquid solution over it. Should I have to do more in case of fast recovery or healing.

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Check for diabetes as it is a cause of delayed wound healing

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It will Take sometime to heal. We cannot say how many days to be exact. I would suggest you clean the wound with warm water and then keep it dry from now on. You can take a tab. Trosera-d twice a day after food for 5 days. Tab. Mahacef-plus twice a day after food for 3 days. Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.