3 small wounds on scrotum
I have recently encountered wounds on scrotum. Till afternoon there were 2 but now there are 3. It hurts a lot and I don't know how I got these.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. As of now just take care of the wounds, do not scratch the area and keep the area dry. You can apply some moisturiser to the whole area to avoid dryness and stretching. It should heal in 2-4 days. If it doesnt, kindly consult a dermatologist in person For further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.