Leg wound not healing

Hi Doc, Following with my previous post. Is it advisable to apply Betadin and keep it open? Since I applied turmeric powder it has accumualted on top of the wound, I didnt try to clean since it may pull off healed portion. Please suggest Prev Post I got injured in leg as bike skidded off and my leg hit footpath. This was 1.5 months back. Area of wound was large. Now the wound has healed 90%. A wound just as finger tip is still raw. I see that watery liquid (Not yellowish) is getting generated daily and hence delaying healing (Yellow circle in picture). Though it dries off again this liquid gets generated and the dried surface becomes watery. I consulted Dr. Prashanth BN in Vijayshree hospital. I have been dressing regularly and pain has reduced quite a bit. I used Augmentin D as antibiotic and betadin as ointment before dressing. I also used turmeric powder as its ayruvedic. What should I do now to get the wound healed completely?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. As I can see most of the wound is covered with granulation tissue which is a good sign. Apply a fusidic acid ointment or mupirocin ointment or a mega heal ointment twice a day daily and keep the wound as dry as possible. Do not apply any bandages or anything. It will heal soon. Have a nutritious diet. Do not try to touch or scratch the area. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata

Apply Fusiwal B cream it will heal faster.