Wisdome tooth.and eyepain

I have left upper jaw paining a lot. I had my opg. I am attaching that. Pain is near ear , eye, left headche nly near eye.. Please help me finding reason of pain.

Dr. Akanksha S.D
Oral Medicine and Radiology 7 yrs exp Bhopal

you have impacted third molars both upper n lower jaw and as it is paining and causing referred pain also to your ear head and eye you should get it removed asap.
Dr. Hiren Prajapati
Dental Surgeon 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

This OPG shows that,  You have impacted upper and lower wisdom teeth.  There is a small extra paramolar like thing is also there. Your pain n discomfort is mostly due to the upper wisdom tooth.  We need to check it clinically. Consult Oral surgeon as soon as possible,  because it will only get worse as it is deep inside sinus.  But don't worry,  it can be removed and you will get relief after that.
Dr. Suman Makam
Dentist 22 yrs exp Davanagere

Hello, Mam,the attached OPG shows the impacted tooth roots extending into the maxillary sinus,hence causing symptoms like headache and pain in the surrounding areas.You definitely need to get this tooth removed ASAP. Regards,Dr Suman Makam,Dental Arts,Jayanagar,Bangalore
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Rohtak

With the OPG as the only objective data available, the treatment that can be advised to you as of this moment is extraction of the malpositioned wisdom tooth, which seems to be the main culprit behind your symptoms..... do not delay this treatment as it can cause damage to the adjoining structures also.... Regards.....
Dr. Mehul Chawla
Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there please email the entire OPG or visit my clinic I will definitely try helping you.
An IOPA of lateral incisor and canine of this side may clear up the picture.
Dr. Lavish Gupta
Dentist 10 yrs exp Jaipur
You have got wisdom tooth impacted which is very common problem nowdays.But nothing needs to worry..Get them extracted by oral surgeon and pain shall subside in 3-4 days.Dont ignore it.
Dr. Prakash Haldar
Dentist 32 yrs exp Kolkata
It is a
Dr. Karthik J
Endodontist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Ur OPG shows impacted wisdom teeth both upper and lower right side... Also if u have noticed there is a small extra tooth adjacent to the upper molar (paramolar)... Advice you to get it extracted by an oral surgeon as it is deeply placed and needs their expertise. .. Be aware that post operative swelling is expected..but nothing to worry as the medications would take care of it. .. Good luck Regards
Hi,its a wisdom tooth problem which is still inside the bone,causing you pain in ear,eye which is called referred pain. Treatmeant is to go for complete removal of that tooth by an expert surgeon.Consult your dentist.Thank you
Dr. Pinak J Kapadia
Periodontist 14 yrs exp Surat
There is an impacted wisdom molar present which may be the cause of pain as you already know. Is there any swelling from outside or pain while opening the mouth? I think it is tough to confirm that your pain is due to wisdom molar alone without clinically checking it. Please visit an oral surgeon asap. There is no harm in getting it removed.