Wisdome tooth.and eyepain

I have left upper jaw paining a lot. I had my opg. I am attaching that. Pain is near ear , eye, left headche nly near eye.. Please help me finding reason of pain.

Doctor Answers (10) on Wisdome tooth.and eyepain

Hi there please email the entire OPG or visit my clinic I will definitely try helping you.
An IOPA of lateral incisor and canine of this side may clear up the picture.
You have got wisdom tooth impacted which is very common problem nowdays.But nothing needs to worry..Get them extracted by oral surgeon and pain shall subside in 3-4 days.Dont ignore it.
Dr. Akanksha S.D Bangalore | Oral Medicine and Radiology
you have impacted third molars both upper n lower jaw and as it is paining and causing referred pain also to your ear head and eye you should get it removed asap.
It is a
Dr. Hiren Prajapati Ahmedabad | Dental Surgeon
This OPG shows that,  You have impacted upper and lower wisdom teeth.  There is a small extra paramolar like thing is also there.

Your pain n discomfort is mostly due to the upper wisdom tooth.  We need to check it clinically.

Consult Oral surgeon as soon as possible,  because it will only get worse as it is deep inside sinus.  But don't worry,  it can be removed and you will get relief after that.

Hello, Mam,the attached OPG shows the impacted tooth roots extending into the maxillary sinus,hence causing symptoms like headache and pain in the surrounding areas.You definitely need to get this tooth removed ASAP. Regards,Dr Suman Makam,Dental Arts,Jayanagar,Bangalore
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla Faridabad | Oral Pathologist
With the OPG as the only objective data available, the treatment that can be advised to you as of this moment is extraction of the malpositioned wisdom tooth, which seems to be the main culprit behind your symptoms..... do not delay this treatment as it can cause damage to the adjoining structures also....
Regards.....
Dr. Karthik J Bangalore | Endodontist
Hi
Ur OPG shows impacted wisdom teeth both upper and lower right side... Also if u have noticed there is a small extra tooth adjacent to the upper molar (paramolar)... Advice you to get it extracted by an oral surgeon as it is deeply placed and needs their expertise. ..
Be aware that post operative swelling is expected..but nothing to worry as the medications would take care of it. ..

Good luck
Regards

Hi,its a wisdom tooth problem which is still inside the bone,causing you pain in ear,eye which is called referred pain. Treatmeant is to go for complete removal of that tooth by an expert surgeon.Consult your dentist.Thank you
Dr. Pinak J Kapadia Surat | Periodontist
There is an impacted wisdom molar present which may be the cause of pain as you already know. Is there any swelling from outside or pain while opening the mouth? I think it is tough to confirm that your pain is due to wisdom molar alone without clinically checking it. Please visit an oral surgeon asap. There is no harm in getting it removed.