Wisdom tooth swollen face

The wisdom tooth area of my lower right jaw has been paining. Sometimes the pain also transfers to the lower right canine. The right side of the face has started swelling up. When I checked, I could feel a tooth coming out partially which I guess is the wisdom tooth. It has been 2 days. Please help.

Doctor Answers (3) on Wisdom tooth swollen face

Dr. Rohan Patani Mumbai | Implantologist
As others pointed out correctly get an opg done and visit a nearby dentist. From the Opg dentist would b able tell u wat u need to do abt it.
Hi, If there is no space for wisdom tooth to erupt, it starts causing pain and inflammation in the area. We need to take an OPG (big xray) to see position of your erupting tooth, then we can decide upon treatment plan. If there is no space, then you have to go for extraction of tooth. In the meantime start with warm saline rinses thrice a day and some antiinflammatory drugs which will help in reducing inflammation in that area. And visit an oral surgeon immediately.
Dr. Jasmeet Singh Delhi | Dental Surgeon
First of all, we need an OPG. Then we can do treatment planning. Simontaneously, u start taking antibiotic n painkiller.