Wisdom tooth pain

My wisdom tooth is not totally out, but it pains a lot in a month and I can't chew anything on that side. Is this normal or anything wrong with it?

Doctor Answers (4) on Wisdom tooth pain

Dear friend as per your age of 30 years do not expect an tooth to erupt at this age.
Get it removed soon and be painfree.

bye

Wisdom teeth that are not erupting correctly are best removed. It will  continue to irritate the soft tissue surrounding the area and increase the discomfort. You need to meet with the dentist for the best solution Tc
Dr. Hiren Patel Bangalore | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
pain is normal thing while eruption of third molar..get the X-ray done for the pattern of eruption.. if it's not coming in normal position, you have to get it removed.. visit to a dentist for X-ray and proper diagnosis.. till that you can have any pain killer for relief and maintain good oral hygiene..
Dr. Chaitra V. Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
it is normal to have tooth pain while t wisdom tooth is still erupting because it has to tear ur gums to come out. make sure it is not decayed. ur dentist would help u to c eruption pattern. if it is not vertical then u will have to go for extraction