Wisdom tooth

I have undergone a wisdom tooth extraction surgery in last year. Even after the surgery I am still suffering from pain. Are there any other ways of curing this other than going for surgery again

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Dental Surgeon 15 yrs exp Kakinada
Generally after wisdom tooth extraction, the pain subsides. In ur case the reason for pain might be adjacent teeth as well. Proper diagnosis is only possible after an x ray of the area.
Dr. Raja Sekhar
Dentist 24 yrs exp Hyderabad
Some times the wisdom tooth pressure on the front tooth may lead to decay wich can b missed, or it may be due to other tooth Pl visit ur dentist and get opg X ray done to check all the teeth on that side both upper and lower
Dr. Mohammad Imran Khan
Dentist 9 yrs exp Lucknow
Hi generaly if the tooth has been extracted in total, pain for such a long time must be having some other reason..do warm saline rinses , consult ur dentist for a radiograph, and to find any other problem..take care best of luck
There could be multiple reasons for lain sheet surgery.You can do warm saline mouth bath 2 to 3 times daily and rinse your mouth with some anti plaque mouth wash . I would suggest you visit a dentist again and find out the reason for main even after surgery.