Wisdom tooth extraction

My third molar is paining and i cant eat food at this side .i can see it turns black.It is half inside my jaw bone..so tell me cost of extraction...also i feel sensitivity in my all front teeth

Doctor Answers (5) on Wisdom tooth extraction

Dr. Sanjay Shah
30 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
X-rays are needed for accurate diagnosis.  If impacted we should extract but I have treated some mesioangular impaction with root canal therapy also 25 years back... The patient is still eating with the same tooth and crown.  Plz consult a good doctor. 
Dr. Prashant Ojha
10 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dentist
Third Molar seems to be impacted and is decaying. Extraction is best treatment option. X-ray will help exact treatment planning..
Dr. Sundeep Khurana
20 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Dentist
Hi, As described by you, your third Molar seems to be impacted and is decaying. Only solution for this condition is extraction. Disimpaction Cost varies from doctor to doctor. Please consult your dentist to understand the condition and complications before going for the surgery. Sensitivity of teeth could be due to abrasions/erosion or can be related to the pressure from the impacted molar. Please get an OPG done to get the complete evaluation.
Dr. Prateek Bhandari
9 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dental Surgeon
You should get third molar extracted.Try sensitive toothpaste n consult dentist to check further for sensitivity.Also get your thyroid profile done as in case of altered thyroid level patient become more prone to infections. Extraction cost will 500 onwards.
Dr. Rohan Virani
11 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Dentist
Cost of  removal of 3rd molar upper - rs 1200-rs 2000 depending upon the xray Cost of removal of lower 3rd molar Non surgical -800-1200 Surgical -3500-8500 depending upon situation. For more accurate information  post us your opg  xray