Wisdom tooth extraction

I need a wisdom tooth extracted (atraumatically) and with minimum bone loss/damage. Is there an experienced doctor in the same in Pune? My left lower jaw wisdom tooth is at an angle (though there is some space between it and the second molar). I have been reading on it and have heard cases about a device called the periotome and the physics forceps helping. In case, it isn't available, I would rather prefer to be knocked out before the proceeding. Could someone recommend me a hospital for the same?

Doctor Answers (4) on Wisdom tooth extraction

Periotome is used for atraumatic extractions, its really good, but a dentist can assess how much bone coverage and the level of impaction on a x-ray and give you appropriate treatment plan and reason for suggested mode of treatment. good luck
Hi, as you have already collected information, plz visit for more detailed consultation. I am from pune, general dentist practicing more than16 yrs.I have oral surgeon visiting having more than 20 yrs experience.we need to see exact clinical and radiological condition of your tooth.
Impacted teeth are to be removed surgically only. We always try to make it least traumatic. Physics forceps is not for impacted teeth. You can consult a dentist get diagnosis done with x-rays and understand the procedure
Dr. Abhinav Pune | Dentist
Yes you are  correct periotome is used for atraumatic extractions however if your tooth is impacted it has to be surgically removed by an oral surgeon.