Wisdom tooth ache
I'm having ache in the wisdom tooth area from that last two days.. the pain is so bad that I'm not able to sleep. The tooth is not fully grown.. I can see the tooth in level with the gum and not grown further.. is this a normal pain or any medical attention needed ?

Get an X-ray done. The tooth may require extraction if it’s position is incorrect.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Yes this might b the impacted tooth. In such cases continious warm saline rinses and its better to for the extraction of the wisd9m tooth