Will I be a parent?
Hi, I am 30 yr old single, healthy male and never had sexual intercourse with any partner. I do regular masturbation about 5 times a week. Off late I have been having concerns If I'll be able to sustain and satisfy my partner after marriage as I am not confident enough. I don't have any experience and having urge lately to have intercourse with call girl to test myself. I desire to lose virginity asap. Also I believe to have regular sex instead of masturbation to have healthy sex life. Please help me understand if this is right as I don't see myself getting married atleast for sometime now.

Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, first of all I would like to tel u that pls under any condition don't go for call girl option as it will not be a personal relation but professional one n due to that u might destroy ur understanding n belief of romance with the female. I would like to promote u to keep ur verginity for ur wife as it will make her feel special at the same time u will also feel special. And about ur sexual power don't worry as I can tel u with exp that u will not fail.