Why I dont feel hungry?
When I go to eat something means to taking dinner or lunch I don't feel hungry what's type of problem.due to this problem I feeling weakness and looking thin.pls suggest me some Ayurveda or patanjali product for sudden cure.

Dr. Pankaj Sharma
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Chandigarh

You are having mandagni. To cure that you need to change Your diet, life style and you need to take ginger water and few medicines.
Dr. Sonia Karpal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Faridabad
Try following things: 1. Dip ginger slices in lime juice and add some rock salt to it. Lick few ginger slices before every meal. 2. Take Lemon pickle with meals. 3. Take freshly prepared and easily digestible warm food. 4. Take dry Anardana in any form or eat pomegranate.