NOT FEELING HUNGRY
When I go for lunch or breakfast I don't feel hungry and I am not able to eat sufficient food.So I feel weakness and not healthy.And another thing why not my body spreading.Pls,pls suggest me some Ayurveda or anything else which haven't any side effects.

Dr. Rajashekhar

hello get complete blood for haemogram , pcr for tuberculosis and thyroid profile done consult physician and decide bye
Dr. Raman Kumar
General Physician 17 yrs exp Delhi
Comprehensive history and complete examination is required before advising any medication. It is important to know duration of symptoms and any associated weight loss. Any signs of jaundice to be ruled out. Metabolic profile to be checked. Do not ignore symptoms. Such symptoms needs proper evaluation investigations and treatment.
visit a physician in person
Avoid oily and outside food.