Whole body pains
Whole body pain,feeling laziness, not able to sleep properly.I am taking medicines prescribed by the doctor.they are sleeping medicines which is making me more sleepy and feeling lazy.But the body pain is not getting over.

Dr. Ritesh Agrawal
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Indore
Hi this is Dr. Ritesh agrawa  dragrawal healthcare Indore Your feeling pain all over body which was not cured by the sleeping pills required properly case taking for complete relief
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Surat
Avoid taking waterever medicines your taking May be because of depression or feverish Can be verified only after examination In both the cases can be treated with homoeopathy wothout any other side effects all the best