Body feel numb feeling less
I am stressed like 24\7 from last 40 days and now suddenly my mind get numb like no feeling like when I touch a hot glass cold glass or like pinch my hand or body . I can feel like someone pushing bt no pain at all . No ouch like thing . No pain not feeling cold hot thing . What is going on with me please help

Try and start to socialise and talk to someone to feel relaxed... socialising will help u reduce stress
Do see a psychologist or psychiatrist for appropriate treatment ....
Whatever you are experiencing is the sign of anxiety . As you are stressed all the time , we need to take care of the same .
Consult with me online or see any psychiatrist near by for detailed evaluation and management
Adopt healthy life Drink lots of water