White water flow and weak
I have constant white water flow at times and that causes weakness. I feel loss of hunger and weight as well recently. Other symptoms are itchiness in vaginal Areas and pain after intercourse. Also sometimes it feels burning kind of while urinating.

Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi there, above all symptoms requires thorough examination and few investigations including Blood sugar.Till that you may take nutrients and symptomatic medicines.
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, white discharge may be due to any infection, any cell change in cervix. As you also mentioned about itching , all needs local examination. Meet gynaecologist.