White tongue on back of my tongue
I have white tongue on my back of tongue from last 2 months, i was diagonis throat infection and dr put me on antibiotics(amoxicillin calvan) for nearly 3 weaks without any probiotics. Nearly after 2 weeks i saw white tongue on my back of tongue. I am tried almost all natural ways to clean the tongue but still won't get way. Please adivice if this is a thrush or normal white tongue.

Any rational opinion cannot be given without a clinical examination or at least a look at the clinical picture of your tongue. Please post one if possible. It is not mandatory to prescribe probiotics with antibiotics all the time, and also not every patient of long term antibiotic use will develop oral thrush. You can follow some simple conservative steps and observe. Clean your tongue using your toothbrush only after every time you brush your teeth and avoid the use of tongue cleaners for this purpose. Maintain a good level of hydration. You can take probiotics as they are good for general Physical health also. Please do not start antifungal therapy unless the diagnosis has been objectively established by a dentist. Regards

White spot underside tongue White scales on tongue Reason for tasteless tongue