White sputum for more than 2months
I have been getting white sputum since long time. Got AFB, TB Test done. TB is negative. Was having k. Pneumonia and took antibiotics for that. Got chest Xray also done and was normal. Consulted pulmo and I was told it is allergy. But what I am not understanding is, it has been so many days, still I am getting white sputum sometimes however sevearity has reduced. How to completely get cured from this? Had gastritis also and took medicine for it. Is sputum generation and gastritis related? Not sure which expert to consult. Got ultrasound of abdomen and reports were normal.

Yes sputum production may be related to the gastritis and Gastro oesophageal reflux which leads to irritation of the larynx and upper airway leading to increased sputum production.
Consult online for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Please use Practo to fix up an appointment to meet me for an in-clinic visit at our diagnostic center Y S Desai Specialty Healthcare, at Basaveshwaranagar in Bangalore. You need a proper clinical assessment to ascertain the cause of the expectoration.