White spots on lips
It started 3 years ago with one spot then it has been increasing since then. I have shown earlier but haven't got any result.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

White spots on the lips could be because of many reasons from Fordyce spots to even leucoderma. What was the diagnosis made by your dermatologist? Just based on your complaint it is difficult time come to a conclusion. An examination will be required. I understand that you have visited a dermatologist but to no avail. But unfortunately it is difficult to tell you the treatment and guide you without examination. You could try getting a second opinion. It will help.