White spots on body
I'm facing this issue since very long time. There are many white spots on my chest and shoulders. It's come and go according to the seasons.. I have tried many medicine but didn't cure it completely. Please suggest some medicos to get rid of it.

Don't worry...you are suffering from vitiligo causing this white spots. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hi Could be pityriasis versicolor which is caused by yeast. It is treated with medicines and shampooes.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for treatment