White patches on penis foreskin
Hi, I have white patches on my foreskin which is making difficult to pull it back since 2 week..I have started to notice same white spots on the testicles and under the penis too..please tell what to do.

Hii Difficult in pulling back skin could lichen sclerosis et atrophicus Kindly consult your near by dermatologist to confirm whether its LSEA or vitiligo and take appropriate treatment Or consult one with proper pics and history
Don't worry...you are suffering from vitiligo causing this white patches... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Guaranteed results provided services at door
If you share photos it ll help in diagnosis and further management