White patches on chick bones
In earlier days I was observing Some dry patches around my mouth, nose and chick bones and now it's been more than 15 days that those dry patches have been converted into white patches which look really ugly on my skin. Could you please tell me the cause of such condition Suggest some ointment for the same ? So that I could get rid away from this.

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this dry patch around mouth... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Hello dear. Kindly consult online and share clear pictures of the patches for accurate diagnosis and treatment
White patches could be due to multiple reasons like Atopic dermatitis,  seborrhiec dermatitis, polymorphous light eruptions, post inflammatory hypo pigmentation..  so, unless u share pictures  and give a detailed history, we cant give a solution.
kindly share pics. use sunscreen before going out. use a mild soap and moisturiser too