White parasite

From back one year white color parasite comes out with stool and some time directly from buttocks. For that i was eating noworm tablet it used to stop but this time it didn't stop after eating the tablet. Please tell me long term solution for tjis as it comes back in gaps of month.

Doctor Answers (2) on White parasite

Dr. Iranna Hittalamani Gokak | General Physician
The recognised treatment for this parasitic infection is noworm(albendazole) tablet and tgere is another tablet called mebendazole it can be taken at a dose of 100mg twice a day for 3 days or a 500mg tablet single dose. I suggest you try this. And the basic steps to follow 1.Wash your hands with soap before you eat after going to the toilet. 2.Your food has to be prepared with hygiene so avoid foods from outside. If you are consuming raw vegetables clean them properly. 3.once you have taken the tablets prescribed get your stool(faeces) examination done after 3 months. You might deny and and say you have followed hygienic practices but if that was the case you would have the parasitic infestation repeated. So follow these properly. If you have followed it already its time to take an opinion from a superspecialist doctor.(gastroenterologist).
Get your stool routine and culture done and then you can come to any of homeopath for interpretation of reports and start treatment a accordingly