Regarding white beard
My beard is become white and it gradually increasing. What is reason for it and how can i stop it??

take proper treatment in ayurveda consult

Consult  skin  specialist Eat  healthy  and  fresh Fruits
Yes u can stop it. Reasons are many. U can chat online n also share snaps for study purposes
Hello I understand your concern. Homepathic constitutional treatment is safe and most effective for you. Share more details.
consult me online
Nutritional deficiency stress and genetics . Homeopathic medicines can treat this problem effectively with out any side effects
consult me online with your pic and Homeopathic Medicines will be sent to you by courier after taking complete details of your problems