White infection

Hello Doctor, I am having a white water infection last 8 month's I have changed 2-3 Doctors, I have taken my all test like blood test igm 1st or second both reports are normal, I done my sugar test. Thoriyd test. Report normal. I taken antibiotics medicine and fungal infections medicine as per doctor prescription.help.

Doctor Answers (1) on White infection

Thank you for your question. It seems you have been tested and treated thoroughly. Sometimes over medication causes infections too because the natural bacteria get destroyed. Other factors to look at may be to rule out lesions on the cervix that can cause excessive secretions. Your gynaecologist is the best person. Sometimes things needed to be treated in a stepwise fashion and if you change doctors too often this step is missed. You may also wish to keep a record of when the discharge is worse and relation with your periods. Alternatively you may consider consulting a homeopath for help best wishes