White hair problem

Premature gray hair since I was 16.. I m 25 now 70% hairs r white..every people keep saying about my hairs..I feel low and frustrated having lack of confidence..I applied even QSERA but no result. Finally I have decided to color hair..I know everything about hair color PPD and market kali mehndi henna available people says black henna mehndi is better than hair I don't want anything I just want to know should I use black mehndi of henna which contains 10% ppd or various hair color??? Which is better?? Answer only which one should I use?? I don't want to know anything else.

Doctor Answers (1) on White hair problem

Thanks for the query.The cause could be multifactorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Hope it helps.
PPD is not a problem if you are not reacting to it, There are certain group of people who do not tolerate the PPD component of hair dye and develop allergic reactions, They then need a PPD free hair dye. You can continue either.