White Hair
Hi I am having white hairs for the past 8 years, and using hair dye for past 6 years..now I could find almost all hairs become white. I am just 24. Is there any possible ways to make it black again? Thanks

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

If you are having white hair due to a genetic factor then it may be tough to get back black hair. But apart from that there are other partially treatable causes of white hair. Please meet a dermatologist to discuss the same and for definite treatment for your white hair. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard. Take care