White hair for babies
My daughter 2years old. Yesterday I found one white hair on her head. Actually her hair is pure black. Few months back I found one brown hair now it became white hair. How to control white hair, why it happen, and what is the solution for this?

No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Compete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.
Few medicine available for good control..for accurate diagnosis and treatment do direct online consultation with photos
Give nutritious food like dals and vegetables.
It's normal