White discharge
I have white discharge continuous 24*7 sometimes sticky sometimes watery I haven't got my periods since 1 1/2 months and I had sex on Tuesday ... I am worried if I have STD or is it some infections I am also taking medications for my white discharge but no effect can you help

Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam

Hi You haven't mentioned what treatment taking for white discharge. Have you consulted a gynaecologist. ? Is it foul smelling or with itching.? Is your periods regular. ? Are you married ? Unless you mention all this it will be difficult to comment. So either you mention all this or else consult a gynaecologist. Best wishes