White discharge

After my period I have white thick discharge so much like cottage cheese and so itching in my vagina.please help me.

Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, You may be having a yeast infection. Please visit our clinic – International Fertility Centre – located in New Delhi along with your medical reports so that we can guide you better.
Dr. Aditi Kishore Shinde
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Kolkata
Dear Ma'am, By the description of your discharge it appears to be a vulvo-vaginitis possibly of Fungal origin.  But however I notice that you have already been prescribed medication for the same.  Please take the medication and monitor response to the same with your treating Gynaecologist. In addition I notice your BMI is very high indicating that you may have peripheral insulin resistance. Recurrent and severe Fungal infections may indicate a new onset Diabetes Mellitus, so you may need to get your blood sugars tested. Focus on simple vulval hygiene measures. Regards, Aditi