White dischage
I am getting white discharge , also itching, since almost a month, I have visited a MBBS doctor and he has prescribed me zocon as kit, after taking that medicines also the white discharge is there. Is it serious ? Shall I need to see a gynecologist?
176 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Urvashi Yavalkar
Gynecologist Pune
Yes. see a gynaecologist to determine type of infection. sometimes it needs little prolonged treatment. Also cause if developing such infection needs to be determined. Nothing to worry all infection can be treated.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?