White curdy discharge
I hav white curdy discharge and itching in vagina sinse long. I have consulte a doctor she adviced me FAA kit 3. I used it but it gives temporary relief earlier, but now i not getting relief bu using it

Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, you r having white curdy discharge means fungal infection. Meet gynaecologist so that she will prescribe you local med also.And to be treated to both partners.
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 38 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, this problem requires simultaneous treatment of husband and wife both with main bunch of drugs as well symptom relieving drugs and nutritional suppliments.