White beard
Hi am 27 year male I facing very serious issue my beard is turning Grey day by day I am not married that why I am so worried can u suggest me any medicine in ayurveda or homeopathic for Grey beard or any other medicine.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Premature graying of hair is not uncommon in general population in today's world. The cause could be multi-factorial and needs to be assessed. It could be genetic, environmental, constitutional or some nutritional deficiencies. While the treatment options are limited, an attempt to prevent further graying can definitely be made. Meet a Dermatologist for better understanding and treatment plan. Hope it helps you.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
You can consult me on Practo Direct for personal recommendations.