Whistle sound in ear

Hi, I'm getting mild whistle sound in right ear.. I can hear sound in silent environment like while sleeping.. I consulted doctor and he did audiometry..( Details attached). And prescribed medicines ( attached) Please let me know is there anything serious? Will that sound stop? Thanks

Doctor Answers (2) on Whistle sound in ear

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
I need to meet you and perform a few tests on you before I can advise you anything.
Use this app to find me, look through my profile, read what my previouspatients have to say about me. Look at my appointment calendar and select an appropriatetime and date to meet me and if necessary, use the map link to locate my clinic and summon an UBER cab to reach my clinic!
please bring all your past health records with you and make a list of questions that you need to ask me so that you do not forget to ask it when we meet.
Dr. D.Vidyasagar Hyderabad | Rhinologist
According to your audiometry you have a low frequency hearing loss.please use the prescribed medication and repeat the hearing test to see if any improvement. If no improvement further investigations would be needed.