What to do?
I have a bad habit of Masturbation I want to stop that so what I want to do? What is the solution on it's

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

for masterbation: You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition.  Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness.  You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening.  All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.
Dr. Harisha N L

masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...consult psychiatrists they will do the needful..
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

Nothing to worry. It's normal. Everything do mensturbation  at young age. It does harm, in any way.