What should do

Dear doctors I am masturbating it is 14 times I have masturbate from starting and my age is 17 so it cause any diseases in my life and will I have any problems in my futures now I will stop masturbating I have promise myself so u say if will cause any diseases I have masturbate 14 times

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 28 yrs exp Mumbai

for masterbation: You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition.  Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness.  You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening.  All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Wow. I couldnt understand a thing with your language. I was wondering if you have done it only 14 times till date or you do it 14 times a day. Either ways, the number is un realistic.  Kindly repost the question clearly so that we can try to understand what your problem is. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.