What is cephalic presentation at 37 weeks
I am a woman, 37 weeks pregnant and may pop the baby out any moment. I was just wondering about the cephalic position of the baby at 37 weeks. It is almost the end of the gestation period and I am quite worried about the position. Should I actually worry about the cephalic position? What is the significance of it now?

cephalic position is presentation by vertex..which s the favourable position for normal vaginal delivery... and the total pregnancy s 40 weeks but baby becomes mature after 37 weeks for u to deliver

Pregnancy at the age of 37 Cephalic presentation at 20 weeks