What happened to me
I am having some symptoms like HIV tiredness muscle aches joint pains from last 10 months. And I have tested HIV anti body tests 3 , 4,6,7 months and HIV PCR test in 10 months all are came negative but I am afraid of my self..... And this all are after exposure with a call girl please give me suggestion...

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Dear Sir, please test after 6 weeks If it is negative, you need not worry
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Agarwal
General Physician 10 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
HIV is not having only tiredness, muscles weakness and joint pain. As you r saying you come in exposure with call girl 10 month back and u tested antibody after 3,4,6 & 7 month it was negative. So it is sure that u r not infected with HIV. Your symptoms are suggesting that it may be because of calcium and Vitamin D3 deficiency.

What happen if i stop taking my hiv medication