Joint aches at knee
Hi my wife is experiencing a lot of body aches. She has lost lot of muscles and when we read about it in internet it look like the symptoms of muscle spasm, can you please let me know which specialst to consult.
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hi, in the headline you said she is having joint pain , in explanation your saying body pain and  having lot of muscles is not suggestive of muscles spasm . consult physician for body pain and orthopedic surgeon for joint pain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.