What are the options of Liposuction in B
I am planning for liposuction procedure. What to know the pros and cons and best options available in Bangalore

Better to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you. I
Hello dear See, it is not compulsory that liposuction will be effective. If you have any cause then after liposuction ,you will gain again There are many reasons of being over-weightor obese 1. Improper liver function 2. Endocrine disturbance ( thyroid/ Diabetes) 3. Psychological problem 4. Low metabolism rate 5. Stress 6. Effect of medication 7. vitamin deficiencies 8. Bad eating habits 9. Sedentary Lifestyle and physically inact ive Many more HOW WE TREAT OBESITY THRU DIET First we find the cause of causing obesity  and then treat that cause Second , increase the metabolic rate Third, treat the deficiencies cause due to obesity Four, if all the cause, deficiency and metabolic rate is treated , you will start shedding weight. WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Is the weight is not reduce ,then it may lead to Many problem or Diseases such as Diabetes Hyperthyroidism Thyroid Kidney disease Liver disease Many more Before prescribing anything we need some information like your vitals ,Family history, Lifestyle, occupation, medical history, daily routine and many more. So ,if you want you can contact us directly through this link
For more information and to contact me  through online /phone /personal visit: https://www.facebook.com/pg/doctorplanmydiet/about/ Thanks with regards Dt.Ankita
Take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and do exercises. Drink water 16glasses daily Stop eating outside foods and packets foods junkfoods etc fatty food's Eat less and exercise more Early dinner before 6pm Eat in small quantity
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information
Eat Healthy stay Healthy