Weird thoughts which i cannot control
Dr i have been suffering from weird thoughts which varies all the times some time i think i could my family members sometimes i think if dont repeat things someone will die in my family in everything weird thoughts comes religiously as well i repeat things i repeat god forgive even if i have not done anything sexually bad things comes as well im afraid i would do something it just comes in my mind i dont look at knives and other things i get thise thoughts i need help

You might be suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder. All those weird thoughts you are having are called obsessions. It is a psychiatric disorder.
Consult a psychiatrist and start treatment.