Weird discharge
29th aug intercourse , got a little spotting instead of full period on 16th sep. took primolut N for 5 days to induce periods till 16th oct and got heavy flow of bleeding from 21st oct to 25th . 28th October, no intercourse only vaginal rubbing over penis. For the safe side took ipill within 48hours on 30th oct. got some light spotting & bleeding from 4th to 7 nov. then on 18th nov got a little bleeding and from 19th morning to 20th nov eve got heavy bleeding. 22nd nov got beta hcg done that was 0.10. Then on 9th dec got my periods which ended on 13th dec . Today on 15th dec got a weird discharge of yellow brown colour. Pregnancy or not? Got UTI when tested on 13th nov took meds but was not getting better. Got an ultrasound on 6th dec which showed no pregnancy but a kidney stone . Again got an ultrasound yesterday on 14th dec which showed no kidney stone but cystitis and UB wall thick as 5.4 . Today got a weird discharge please tell pregnancy or not?

Though the chances of attaining pregnancy as per what u have wrote is very less But don't forget , precum also have sperms, whereas it also depends on the day of your menstrual cycle . And as I can understand , you guys don't want to take chance , so it's better to consult and take correct action rather then regretting later . Don't worry ,u will be helped .consult me.

Mostly it’s UTI
Consult me
Suffering from Urogenital infection
please consult me on practo
please take care of personal hygiene specially related to urogenital areas of both partners
That's can be urinary tract infection ... Kindly consult for proper advice and medication
Pregnancy is not expected Discharge may be due to infection in urinary or genital tract
Consultation is advisable