Weight related

My weight is 58 kg and height is 5 '10" . I want to gain 10kg plus i workout very hard .so plz provide me a diet which is effective and natural for gain weight and muscle. I am non vegiterian.

Doctor Answers (1) on Weight related

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Ideal weight for your height is around 75kgs. So our can gain some weight. As you know few people have very high basic metabolism rate. It will be difficult for them to gain weight. Also one should remember gaining weight and losing weight is a very gradual process. It will a lot of time, patience and determination. You must follow a healthy diet and exercise schedule. Start having food rich in proteins like pulses, soyabeans, vegetables, fruits, egg whiteboiled , boiled chicken. Regarding exercises, start cycling or swimming or gyming, whatever you are comfortable with and enjoy most. Along with it try doing high bar excercises. You can also visit a dietician and endocrinologist for further queries.