Weight reduction

I am having 145 kgs Weight with 6.3 height. I need to reduce it asap. Please let me know the best Dr. To consult.

Ms. Kanchan Patwardhan
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello .. according to your height your weight is almost 60 kg over. no worries. just do small small changes in your lifestyle and see the miracles in you. you are lucky enough that you don't have medical issues due to excess weight. here i ' m sharing with you very general tips to lose weight without knowing your lifestyle and food habits. first drink 2-3 glasses of water in the morning to flush out your toxins avoid refined carbohydrates and fried items avoid carbonated and empty calories drink must eat breakfast. for personalized diet chart you can contact me i will do counselling to find root cause of your problem,after that based on your lifestyle and food habits i will provide you diet charts and design exercise schedule. do contact me for online / offline consultation to obtain best result.
Dt. Neeraj Mehra
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hello...stick with a gradual process of losing weight..as there are chances of fatigue and tiredness with losing weight very fast.. Your BMI IS  44.7 And ideal body weight is around 84.5 kg ..u have to loose around 60 kg To loose weight go for high fibre diet..consume 8-10 glasses of water and reduce fat consumption Or  u can consult a dietitian.