Weight not gaining
Hi, i am 23 yrs and i did not gain any weight from last 5-6 yrs and i am severely underweight and i want to know which doctor should i see or any help for this.

Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
- Take regular meals - Add  carbohydrates, fats, proteins, in each meal( like in breakfast, lunch, dinner) - Take in between snacks like  dry fruits, bananas, peanuts chikki. -  increased intake of chappti or rice in a day https://www.facebook.com/rfldcranjitfatlossdietclinic/
Hi You can gain weight through a high calorie high protein diet plan. I do provide weight gain diet... my results are pretty good which you can check on my social media handles and Practo itself. I work online globally so if you can't visit you can also have a online consultation also. I cannot provide you diet here because I don't know your whole medical history , your time schedule and your diet schedule. It's very important to know all the stuff for planning your weight gain diet. For a while you can follow following weight gain tips which may help you to some extent but for proper result you need to follow a personalized plan. > Eat More Calories Than Your Body Burns > Eat Plenty of Protein > Fill up on Plenty of Carbs and Fat and Eat at Least 3 Times per Day > Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories. > Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed. > Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories >Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you're trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less. > Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth. DISCLAIMER : If u have any other medical issue then tips will change in that case. If you want to discuss further you can call or WhatsApp at the number mentioned on my Practo profile Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
I  need your full information like medical history etc . Take direct consultation through my practo account