Weight loss
My weight is very high 80 kg how I decrease my weight such that my weight cannot increase again please give suggestions

Dr. Dt. Archna Gupta
Dietitian/Nutritionist 15 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Hello dear tell me your height,age lifestyle as well as eating habits and if having any other specific condition related to health to guide you in right direction eith good results. By the time eat healthy wrll balanced diet divided into three main and three small meals, drink plenty of water and do regular physical activity with proper sound sleep. To reduce around 3.5 kg weight you need to reduce 1000 calories from dietary requirements or by doing more workouts to burn 1000 calories daily for 1 month.
Ms. Dt. Neelam Jain
Dietitian/Nutritionist 2 yrs exp Ghaziabad
What is your age and weight. Please let me know any medical condition if any